Unicender the best way to go vertical
- Ability to ascend and descent using one tool.
- Ability to climb on both double rope technique and single rope technique.
- Automatic advance when used with double rope technique.
- Two descent modes.
- Easy to attach mid-line.
- Smooth clamping surfaces.
- Safety – no need to switch between ascender and descenders tools.
- Time saving – seamless transitions from ascending to descending.
- Simplicity – less gear to carry.
- Versatility – allows you to capitalize on the strengths of both climbing techniques.
- Efficiency – Minimal setback, all energy goes to climbing.
- User friendly – allows you to select preferred descent mode.
- Speed – faster than tying a prussic.
- Value – long useful life.
- Gentle on the climb line – longer climb line life.